Designed with your comfort in mind
The Holiday Inn Leeds-Garforth hotel's standard accessible rooms are fully en-suite and equipped with all you require to make your stay in Leeds as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
Accessible rooms at the hotel enjoy the same facilities as our Standard Rooms in addition to numerous accessible facilities to ensure a pleasurable stay for all guests.
- A large bathroom with low sink and step up shower feature support rails around the toilet, sink and shower areas.
- Low hooks and mirrors are also installed in these bathrooms.
- All the features of a standard bedroom with the addition of emergency pull cords for an added sense of safety just in case.
- Vibrating pillows are available upon request for hearing impaired customers to use in the event of a fire evacuation and please request these at the time of booking.
- Please note, our accessible rooms are on the ground floor of the hotel. To get to these rooms there are two small sets of steps, to which we have fitted stair lifts for your convenience. A member of staff will assist you with these upon request.
Please call us directly on 0113 286 6556 to book your stay with us today.